Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Remove Malware Wipe Malwarewipe

Malwarewipe is detected as a potentially unwanted program. Malwarewiper is associated with Puper Trojan which redirects users to Malwarewipe.com site.
Malwarewipe is also related to SpywareStriker, Spy axe, Spysherrif, Spytroper Adware.
Malware wipe adds Malwarewipe.exe file to registry.
This is a very high risk threat and should be removed immediately as to prevent harm to your computer and your privacy.

Click here for Malwarewipe removal instructions

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Osten said...

Protect my computer and eliminate the bugs and viruses.
When you are searching for a great scan that can help you keep your computer running like new, I would suggest that you visit http://orbasoft.com. Here I found the antispyware solution from Orbasoft and it was exactly what I needed to protect my computer and eliminate the bugs and viruses that would make it run slow, freeze up and shut down. Orbasoft Antispyware was the answer to my computer bug problems and it was certainly worth every penny I spent to have this great antispyware to protect my PC. Not only does it work great but it cost less than many of the other scans available.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home